Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Teachers'Day and Gucci shoes


Tomorrow is teachers’ Day, Happy Teachers’Day to all teachers.

Special appreciation needs to be sent to Janny, my daughter’s teacher, deserves our thanks every single day. Just as the picture shows, I choose a pair of Gucci desigenr shoes for this special day.

As a teacher, Janny is strict with the students in the class, but after class, she would make friends with the boys and girls, which is really helpful to the children. And she has build good relationships with the parents as well. Thanks to her help, we can know what is in my daughter’s mind, even though we do not have too much time to stay together with my daughter.

Yesterday when i was out of office, i went shopping with my colleague. What stricks us almost at the same time is the purple Gucci shoes, and we both agreed that the elegant belongs to teachers! So with no hesitation, I bought this pair of Gucci shoes for my daughter’s teacher as a gift! Besides brand shoes, we also find many designer handbags there, which deserves the bargain.

Thanks, Janny, you have done a lot for the children and our parents!

Enjoy your life with this special Gucci shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment